This version of the Southwestern-Inspired Sunrise Sunset Stacking Ring Set has 23.5kt gold bonded to the top of the sterling silver stamping using a process called keum boo. The gold is only on the diamond and oval stacking rings and not on the middle band. The gold really makes the stamping pop!
- solid sterling silver construction with 23.5kt gold keum boo accents
- ring size 7
- oxidized and brushed finish
- Ring #1 - features a skinny hammered band with a hand-stamped diamond-shaped accent that has been layered with an extra piece of metal to give it more dimension. The accent on top is approximately 15 mm wide and 10 mm tall.
- Ring #2 - Semi-domed band that has a hand-stamped repeating sunset/sunrise pattern. The band is approximately 4 mm wide.
- Ring #3 - Hand-stamped oval accent that has also been layered for effect. It sits on a skinny hammered band. The oval measures approximately 6 mm wide and 8 mm tall.
This item is handmade to order. Please allow 7-14 days (3 weeks for gold vermeil) to ship. If you need it sooner please contact me prior to ordering and I may be able to accommodate your request.
The oxidation on this item will naturally polish with regular wear. It will end up with a beautiful antique finish. If you have any questions please contact me prior to ordering.
In order to protect your handmade jewelry please refrain from wearing it during strenuous exercise or in the water.
Be social! Follow me on Instagram @LaurenBoyleJewelry to see a behind-the-scenes look at how I make my jewelry and for sneak peeks of new items for the shop!