This listing is for three rings inspired by the Southwestern design aesthetic.
- Ring #1 - features a skinny hammered band with a hand stamped diamond shaped accent that has been layered with an extra piece of metal to give it more dimension. The accent on top is approximately 15 mm wide and 10 mm tall.
- Ring #2 - Semi-domed band that has a hand stamped repeating sunset/sunrise pattern. The band is approximately 4 mm wide.
- Ring #3 - Hand stamped oval accent that has also been layered for effect. It sits on a skinny hammered band. The oval measures approximately 6 mm wide and 8 mm tall.
- All three bands come in a brushed oxidized finish. They can also be polished to a high shine for no extra charge if you just leave a note during checkout.
- These rings come as a set but they can also be purchased individually.
This item is Made to Order. Please allow 7-14 days for fabrication.
The oxidation on this item will naturally polish with regular wear. It will end up with a beautiful antique finish. If you have any questions please contact me prior to ordering.
In order to protect your handmade jewelry please refrain from wearing it during strenuous exercise or in the water.
Be social! Follow me on Instagram @SilverbrookStudios to see a behind the scenes look at how I make my jewelry and for sneak peeks of new items for the shop!